Thursday, November 16, 2006

Reality Check in Aisle Five

I decided against an all-nighter(awaiting the coming of the PlayStation 3), namely, because I am a working women AND can't camp out two days ahead of time. 16 hours is a reasonable time period, two days is not. The store down the road, where I'd planned to make my midnight run-already had more then ten customers, as of YESTERDAY. And 10 PS3's were all that store was getting. I am not going to wait 12 hours in freezing temperatures, unless I could be assured that I would be getting one. What is it- do they think more will magically appear, or do they not do their homework ahead of time?
There are less painful ways of doing this, such as preorders at various places.(which I do have, it will just be awhile) And of course, there is Black Friday. (8 days away..can you feel the excitement? lol)

I am, once again, the proud Aunt...





















Of a nephew this time, named Paul. Poor Paul was supposed to be a girl, but I'm glad my SIL had a backup plan(name). Nonetheless, the pink clothes/blankets will have to wait for his sister!
Paul came TWO days after Emily, 4 weeks early. Babies come when they want to, but I think its kinda cool that they were almost born on the same day.
Welcome to the world, Paul!!!!!!!
(pics forthcoming, when I get into see them)

Further Reality Checks forthcoming.(time to frantically scribble numbers/info down for endo appointment tomarrow)

1 comment:

Nameless said...

I don't think any merchandise is worth waiting for more than an hour. Screw that! In my town people are selling their line spot for over 2 grand. That is just moronic.