Monday, May 14, 2012

Dblog Week: A Blog,Bookmarked

It's the 3rd Annual Dblog Week, and as much as I don't care for the new Blogger layout, I can't imagine not participating in this. (I enjoy it that much) Please bear with my horrendous slapped-together-posts. (I blame Blogger plus being on a Mac) I really appreciate Karen putting this all together...it's nice to read other's perspectives,& to put forth my own.


Today's Topic: Find A Friend - Monday 5/14 Link List.
It seems the most popular thing about Diabetes Blog Week is that it helps us find blogs we weren’t reading yet and connect with some new blog friends. With that in mind, let’s kick off Diabetes Blog Week by making some new connections. Think about the d-blogs you read that you think we may not know about and introduce us to one that you love!! Let’s all find a new friend today! (Special thanks to Gina, everybody’s Diabetes BFF, for helping me title this post!)



Ever since discovering it on Six Until Me, I've enjoyed reading BigFoot Child Have Diabetes a blog by a parent of a CWD. It's a different writing style then the traditional blog and the author is hilarious.(I don't read it first thing in the morning, lest I shoot Diet Coke out my nose as I'm feeding the baby)I encourage you to add it to your blog feed (if you haven't already). It puts some humor in my day.


And on that note, you can now see why I'm not the person to pick if you need a glowing eulogy, recommendation, etc. Gushing is not my thing. What I have to say, I'll say once (twice if the situation merits it) and beyond that,I don't think it needs repeating ad nauseum. (quality speaks for itself)It really is a great blog though.


(come back tomorrow for a blog post that isn't quite so pathetic as today's has been)

1 comment:

Colleen said...

And you always add a smile to my day when you post.